Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Home 7
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Augmented Reality for Surgery: Doctors Perform Minimally Invasive Spinal Procedure With AR Headset May 15, 2021A posterior lumbar interbody fusion involving the addition of bone graft to an area of the spine was a fairly long and invasive procedure until now. However, Dr Kornelis Poelstra and his team, in partnership with The Nevada Spine Clinic, have accomplished a feat that may reduce the time it took for the surgery to […]
- Elon Musk Says He’s Working With Dogecoin Developers To Improve Transaction Efficiency May 15, 2021Elon Musk has shown again he can influence the digital currency market with just his tweets. After saying that his electric vehicle-making company Tesla will not accept payments in Bitcoin because of environmental concerns, he tweeted that he was working with developers of Dogecoin to improve system transaction efficiency.
- CoWIN Vaccine Registration Alert Bots in India Lead to Spike in Users for Telegram May 15, 2021Telegram got an unexpected boost in new signups, taking it from number 19 on the App Store to number one, and from number four on Google Play to number two, thanks to a huge number of new signups coming to subscribe to bots that are sending alerts about vaccine appointment availability on CoWIN.
- Foxconn Teams Up With Fisker to Build Electric Cars in US, Start Producing Vehicles in 2023 May 15, 2021Foxconn announced it has teamed up with American electric car startup Fisker to build a factory in the United States with a goal to start producing vehicles in late 2023.
- Realme 7i Starts Getting Android 11-Based Realme UI 2.0 in India May 15, 2021Realme 7i Android 11 update with Realme UI 2.0 has started rolling out in India. The update brings features such as Immersive mode for games and a Cloud Sync for photos stored in Private Safe.
- Apple Supplier Foxconn Rides Boost in Work-From-Home Demands to Post Soaring Profit May 15, 2021Foxconn, that assembles iPhone units for Apple, reported first-quarter profit soared past estimates amid the work-from-home boom spurred by the COVID-19 pandemic that has stoked demand for devices like smartphones and laptops.
- Bitcoin Price Drops After Report Binance Under US Probe, Tesla Fallout May 15, 2021Bitcoin fell to a more than two-month low in the wake of Tesla chief Elon Musk reversing his stance on accepting the digital currency, selling off for a second straight session on news of a US probe into Binance, one of the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Facebook Faces Prospect of 'Devastating' Data Transfer Ban After Irish Ruling May 15, 2021Ireland's data regulator can resume a probe that may trigger a ban on Facebook's transatlantic data transfers, the High Court ruled, raising the prospect of a stoppage that the company warns would have a devastating impact on its business.
- Elon Musk's Bitcoin Turnaround Pleases Some Tesla Investors May 15, 2021Elon Musk's decision to stop accepting Bitcoin as payment over environmental concerns has been well-received by some of Tesla's investors, offering a warning to corporate peers mulling a dabble with the cryptocurrency.